Please click on the link above to read the swim and field trip guidelines
All campers will have the opportunity to swim one day a week at Chartwell Swim Club located in Marlton. This beautiful swim club has 6 pools, a splash park, playground, and basketball courts. There are also picnic tables under a large tent where the campers will eat their lunch. You can view this facility by going to their website www.chartwellfun.com. Each swim trip is an additional fee of $8.00. You can enroll your child for swimming trips by selecting them on the Enrollment Contract.
Swim Trip Cost – $8.00 per trip
- PK – 1st: Thursdays
- 2nd – 4th: Mondays
- 5th-8th: Tuesdays
- Swim Lessons are available for all campers from K – 8th Pre-K are not permitted to take swim lessons.
- The cost for seven – 30-minute lessons is $125.
- Ratio of Camper to Instructor is 5:1. Lessons are taught in a group setting.
- Swim Lessons will be conducted by the Swim Instructors at Chartwell Swim Club from 10:30am to 11:00am.
- Campers must also be enrolled in the Chartwell Swim Club Trip on each lesson date.
- There are no make-up days for swim lessons. If your child misses a lesson, a credit will not be issued.
- After the swim lesson, your camper is brought back to join their group at Chartwell Swim Club.
Camp Swim Lesson Schedule
|Swim Lesson Dates|
PK, K, 1st
|Every Thursday: June 29th – August 10th|
|2nd, 3rd, 4th||
Every Monday: June 26th – August 7th
|5th, 6th, 7th, 8th||
Every Tuesday: June 27th – August 15th
*All campers are treated as non-swimmers, until a swim test is passed. PK and K are not permitted to take the swim test. **PK and K campers will swim in the smaller wading pools and are not permitted in the larger pools.
Field Trips are optional and have additional fees.
Field Trip Schedule
- PK – 1st: Tuesdays
- 2nd – 4th: Wednesdays
- 5 – 8th: Mondays & Thursdays
PK – 1st Field Trip List
2nd – 4th Field Trip List
5th – 7/8th Field Trip List