2017 Camp Lunch Menu!
please click on the link above for the camp lunch menu
*Note: Menu is subject to change without notice
Lunch Menu Ingredients & Allergy Information
Posted once all items are delivered and at the location to ensure the safety of our children.
- Your child will make his/her lunch choice at the camp desk during check-in
- Lunch is included in our summer camp program unless your child is attending a field/swim trip.
- Hot lunch choice is only available if checked-in before 10:00 am. Sandwich choice is available at all times.
- Please make sure that your child has eaten breakfast before arriving at camp, as we do not provide breakfast.
- If your child has a food allergy, please make sure to be very clear about this when filling out your Health and Wellness form. If your child has a SEVERE food allergy please contact the Camp Director directly to discuss. Our staff will contact you if we have any questions or concerns about your camper’s allergies.
- Lunch portions are similar to a standard school lunch. Second lunches may be purchased at check-in (main lunch/sandwiches: $3.50).
- In addition to the main lunch, we offer a side salad and pasta side bar each day. The selections change daily and there is no additional charge.
- The salad and pasta bar are not meal selections. These are small side portions. Please know that all menu items are subject to change without notice.
- We also have a selection of sandwiches each day that include turkey/cheese, ham/cheese and peanut butter and jelly. The sandwich selections will come with all of the sides that the main lunch offers. Campers can choose between the main lunch/sandwich as their choice for lunch. Please note that the lunch meat selection, turkey or ham, do alternate weeks. The morning check-in staff will alert you to which one is available that week.
- Unlimited lemonade and fruit punch is available during lunch, and ice water will be available to the campers throughout the day.
- If your child does not like the lunch/snack on any particular day or any of the sandwich choices, you must send in a bagged lunch for them. These items may be kept in their camp bags or an insulated lunch bag.
- We do not have refrigeration available to the campers. We cannot heat your campers’ lunches.
- If your child is still hungry after eating breakfast and our prepared lunch and snack, then we suggest you send them with extra food in their camp bag or money to use our vending machines. Some campers going through growth spurts are extra hungry and with all the physical activity, they may need an additional meal provided from home.