ISC of Cherry Hill is NOW HIRING!
Part Time Employee (weekend sessions)
- FLOOR GUARD – Main Duties: To supervise and control the conduct and speed of skaters and to enforce general center policy.
- ACTIVITY ATTENDANTS: – Main Duties: To supervise and control the conduct and behavior of the children on the ACTIVITIES and to enforce general center policy.
- CASHIER – Main Duties: To greet ALL customers with a smile and provide a favorable first impression of yourself and the skating center. To receive the admission cash and be able to account for all cash, skate rental tickets, and arm bands at the end of session. Periodically throughout the session cleans lobby, side isles, & bathrooms.
- SNACK BAR ATTENDANT – Main Duties: To prepare and serve food and drinks, with a smile, to our customers in an efficient and pleasant manner. Cleans and maintains the entire snack bar throughout the session. This includes the floor and tables in the seating area. Adheres to all the food handling policies set forth by ISC and the Camden County Health Department.
- DJ – Main Duties: To enhance the skating session by making the effective selection of music and playing Top 40 hits during all sessions, as well as making the required announcements in an enthusiastic manner.
- SKATE ROOM ATTENDANT – Main Duties: To greet customers with a smile and to dispense and return rental skates to their proper places on the racks. To check each pair of skates before handing them to a customer, and to check them when the customer returns them.
- BIRTHDAY PARTY HOST OR HOSTESS – Main Duties: Smile and be as friendly as possible. Handle the greeting and explanation of a birthday party. Remain in total control of the party room time for your birthday party guests. Provide the birthday party with great customer service. Take responsibility for the arrival, set up and preparation of the bill for the party parents.
Summer Day Camp Counselors
- Description: Head Counselors are responsible not only for their group but the training, encouraging and managing of the counselors assigned to their grade. Although Head Counselors and Counselors perform the same duties, the Head Counselors are responsible for following up and making sure all policies and procedures are being followed. Head Counselors should report to their Assistant Director if there are any problems with any campers or staff that are assigned to their grade.
- Head Counselor’s and Counselor Responsibilities:
- Act in such a manner as to be a credit to the camp at all times
- Assist in the serving and cleanup of lunch and snack
- Build relationships with the campers. TALK, LISTEN & ENGAGE!
- During snack all counselors are to sit with their campers
- Head Counselors are responsible for every aspect of the care and comfort of their campers.
- Know and follow all policies and procedures of the ISC Summer Day Camp
- Participate and get involved in all of the special day activities by dressing up, and encourage the other staff to participate
- Perform all duties as required or assigned
- Report directly to Directors and Assistant Directors
- To ensure that all campers in your care are safe, happy and having fun at all times
- Train any/all counselors assigned to your grade
- Watch and listen for proper actions by campers
Applicants must be:
- at least 18 years old (night time supervisor and summer day camp counselor)
- at least 16 years old (part time employee)
- Upbeat and positive- who help to create and promote a FUN atmosphere
- Be available to work on weekends
- Have reliable transportation
- Enjoy Children!!!
- No past experience necessary!
Hiring Process @ ISC:
- Fill out Application. Please make sure your reference is not a relative or friend.
- Bring your application to The ISC Cherry Hill and hand it to a Manager/Supervisor at the Front Desk.
- Once we are ready to hire, we will review your application. If your application passes the review, you will be called for a one-on-one interview.
- After the interview, ISC will call you to alert you if you are being offered a position on the staff!