- Cost: $140.00 for 6 weeks
- Dates: Wednesdays: 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 11/7
- Time: 5-8:30 PM
- 1st-3rd Grade – 5-6PM
- 4th-6th Grade – 6-7:15 PM
- 7th-9th Grade – 7:15-8:30 PM
- Grades: 4th – 12th Grades
- About the clinic: ISC of Cherry Hill’s Fall Tune Up Lacrosse Preseason Clinic will be lead by Eastern High School’s Head CoachCoach, Katie Lee. Katie Lee and her team of highly qualified coaches and players are committed to providing young athletes with the highest level of instruction. The clinic will be held at ISC Cherry Hill, on our air-conditioned indoor turf fields. The purpose of the clinic is to provide each athlete, regardless of skill level, the opportunity to develop, sharpen, and advance their skills and knowledge of the game. Skill groups will be designed to ensure players of all levels will be challenged. Young athletes will master the fundamentals of the sport and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play. With lacrosse season right around the corner, athletes should take advantage of this preseason strength training and help to minimize injury. Working hard before the season starts reduces an athlete’s chance of injury, stimulates their muscle growth, and improves overall fitness.
- Required Equipment: Players must provide their own running sneakers (no cleats), mouth guard, lacrosse stick, goggles and gym clothes.
- All About Katie Lee: Katie Lee is the Owner of All American Aim, Eastern High School Lacrosse Head Coach.
- Head Coach Eastern High School 2014-Present
- Owner of All American Aim LLC 2014—Present
- Assistant Coach Eastern High School 2013
- Head Coach Chestnut Hill College 2010-2013
- Director of Lacrosse, Indoorance Sports Academy 2013 -2014
Katie had a brilliant goalkeeping career at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, where she was an All-Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference (PSAC) First Team goalkeeper and a three-year captain for the Crimson Hawks. Lee’s achievements include the NCAA DII career saves (961) record. She also ranks third nationally in minutes played (3,591) while tying the single-game save record with .33 saves against Lock Have University in 2007. Lee graduated from IUP with a Master’s Degree in Sports Studies and a Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Administration.
*Classes must have a minimum of ten (10) participants in order to be held * All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class. A 4% service fee will apply for all refunds processed by credit card.
PLEASE CONTACT 856-428-8588 FOR MORE INFO
Click here to print and mail in your payment
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Complete the Registration Form below (one child per form)
Complete registration process by clicking on the PayPal link below. Registration must be paid for at the time of enrollment.
|Lacrosse Clinic with Katie Lee|
|Name of Participant:|
|Grade of Participant:|