NEXT SESSION WILL START IN THE FALL
- Who: 8 – 14 year old girls
- What: Each week your child will learn new moves and techniques that will make each participant a more complete player. Skills: Cradling, fielding low balls, catching, passing, shooting and much more! This is for players looking to improve their skill. Each session includes four two and half hour sessions. Program includes home practice of skills learned.
Required Equipment: Running sneakers (no cleats), mouth guard, lacrosse stick, goggles and gym clothes
- Cost: $140.00 for 6 weeks
- Wednesdays at 5-8:30 PM
- 1st-3rd Grade – 5-6PM
- 4th-6th Grade – 6-7:15 PM
- 7th-9th Grade – 7:15-8:30 PM
- Fall 2017
- 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18 & 10/25
*Classes must have a minimum of ten (10) participants in order to be held * All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class.
PLEASE CONTACT 856-428-8588 FOR MORE INFO