- Who: 8 – 14 year old girls and boys
- What: Each week your child will learn new moves and techniques that will make each participant a more complete player. Skills: Hitting & Stopping the Ball, Ball Control, Dribbling Skills, Defense, Tackling, Footwork, Positioning, Play on & off the Ball. This is for players looking to improve their skill. Each session includes eight one-hour sessions. Program includes home practice of skills learned.
Required Equipment: Shin guards, running sneakers (no cleats), mouth guard, field hockey stick and gym clothes
- Cost: $145.00 for 8 weeks
- Thursdays at 5:00-6:00 pm
- Winter 1 Dates: Beginning Thursday, November 29th – Thursday, January 24th
- ISC will not host a class on the following date(s): 12/27
- Winter 2 Dates: Beginning Thursday, February 7th – March 28nd
*Classes must have a minimum of ten (10) participants in order to be held * All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class. A 4% service fee will apply for all refunds processed by credit card.
Click here to print and mail in your payment
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Complete the Registration Form below (one child per form)
Complete registration process by clicking on the PayPal link below. Registration must be paid for at the time of enrollment.