- Tyke’s Tuesday; walk-ins welcome
- Who: 6 & Under
- Cost: $8 Includes: Skate lesson, skate rental, time in our FunZone, snack, juice, games and prizes
- Tuesdays 9:30-11:30am & 12:30-2:30pm
- Learn to Skate Program
- Who: 3.5 & Older
- What: 45 minute session is to emphasize gaining comfort on skates, exercise and fun. Each class participants will be divided up by skill level. After each 45 minute session, the children 10 & Under receive a complementary soft pretzel and juice, and can then play in our FANTASTIC FUN ZONE. (Parental attention required!) Required Equipment: Socks
- Cost: $105.00 for 8 weeks
- Saturdays 11:15 am – Noon
- Fall 2017 starts September
- Winter I 2017 starts November
- Beginning Saturday, November 11th. No Class on the Following Dates: 11/25, 12/23, 12/30
- Winter II 2018 starts February
- Spring 2018 starts March
Deadlines for Tots registration are one week, reservations are first come first serve. Winter II will fill up fast. Classes must have a minimum of ten (10) participants in order to be held * All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class.
PLEASE CONTACT 856-428-8588 FOR MORE INFO
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Complete the Registration Form below (one child per form)
Complete registration process by clicking on the PayPal link below. Registration must be paid for at the time of enrollment.
We offer private or public lessons for ANY age! Both classes have professional skate instructors, Ms. Janet or Ms. Kristen, whose primary focus is to gain confidence on skates, exercise and have FUN.
WHO: ALL AGES!
30 Minute Lesson
- 2 People = $25 $8 Per Person Floor Fee
- 3 People = $36 $8 Per Person Floor Fee
- 3 PERSON MAXIMUM FOR 30 MINUTE LESSON!
60 Minute Lesson
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 People = $50 $8 Per Person Floor Fee
- 4 PERSON MAXIMUM FOR 60 MINUTE LESSON!