SUNDAY NIGHTS AT CHERRY HILL ISC
SCHEDULE UPDATED: 2/15/17
STANDINGS UPDATED: 5/1/17
Captains: please read the rules below and communicate them to your teammates. Everyone is responsible for knowing these rules. You are required to call your own nets (ALL NET CONTACT IS ILLEGAL) and touches if it is not spotted by the ref – sportsmanship is a must!
1. $300 team fee must be paid in full on the first night of play or credit card information will be kept on file on your team roster sheet. All money must be in by the 3rd week of play which is 3/19.
2. $15 cash ref fee goes directly to the ref BEFORE the start of each match, $120 total ref fees during the season. ISC will cover ref fees for the playoffs.
3 If you can’t field a legal team contact Joy Shannon 856-404-1913 at least 24 hrs prior to match date so that I can contact my ref and the other team. If possible a make up game could be scheduled. A “no show” (no notice or insufficient notice) results in a $30 CASH PENALTY DUE AT YOUR NEXT MATCH. This covers the ref fees for your team and the team that you were suppose to play against that evening. Make ups will not be scheduled for no shows.
4. 75 min time slot per match. First 75 min time slot begins at 7:15 2nd match slot begins at 8:30 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long)3rd slot begins at 9:45 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long). WARM UP IS PART OF YOUR 75 MINUTES.
5. Rally scoring 4 sets. 1st and 2nd sets to 25 cap 27 3rd set must start by the 40th min and 4th set by the 55 min for 25 if starting after those time frames sets are to 15 cap 17.
6. No libero. Subs are 1 for 1.
7. A legal team has a minimum of 4 players (1 must be a female). 4 players no ghost the server is the only back row player. 5 or more players 2 must be female or replace the missing female with a ghost. A Ghost indicates that the team will rotate to serve and sideout/point to the other team for the female player that is missing when it is that players term of service. This indicates that one or more rotations may have less than 3 players in the front row. If both teams are missing a female there will be no ghost point awarded however the ghost will continue to rotate around the court.
8. No subbing for other teams in the Coed B league. Any team found using an illegal sub will forfeit all sets in which the illegal sub plays.
9. Players may not touch the side line of other courts or go behind other courts before or after contacting the ball.
10. The top eight(8)teams will qualify for the play-offs. The play-offs require any participant to have played in a minimum of 3 matches during the regular season. In the event of an injury and no qualified sub the refs, team captain and I will arrive at a fair resolution (a player of equal or lesser ability) to any roster change. This must be approved prior to match time.
|Date||Time||Home Team||Score||Away Team||Score||Court/Ref|
|SUN, MAR 5||7:15||DIG DUG*||4-0||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||0-4|
|7:15||GIVE US A MINUTE||3-1||HITS AND BALLS||1-3|
|8:30||SMACK THAT*||1-3||ICY HOT||3-1|
|8:30||WILD WEX||3-1||UP IN THE AIR||1-3|
|SUN, MAR 12||7:15||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||1-3||WILD WEX||3-1||2 BRIAN|
|7:15||GIVE US A MINUTE||1-3||ICY HOT||3-1||3 KARLA|
|8:30||SMACK THAT*||4-0||HITS AND BALLS||0-4||3 KARLA|
|8:30||BUMPIN UGLIES||1-3||UP IN THE AIR||3-1||2 BRIAN|
|9:45||NO IDEA*||4-0||JOKING HAZARD||0-4||1 DAVE|
|SUN, MAR 19||7:15||NO IDEA||4-0||HITS AND BALLS||0-4||3 KARLA|
|7:15||DIG DUG||3-1||UP IN THE AIR||1-3||1 DAVE|
|8:30||GIVE US A MINUTE||3-1||SMACK THAT||1-3||1 DAVE|
|8:30||JOCKING HAZARDS||3-1||WILD WEX||1-3||3 KARLA|
|9:45||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||1-3||BUMPIN UGLIES||3-1||1 DAVE|
|SUN, MAR 26||7:15||GIVE US A MINUTE||4-0||NO IDEA||0-4||3 karla|
|7:15||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||3-1||UP IN THE AIR||1-3||1 dave|
|8:30||DIG DUG||3-1||JOKING HAZARD||1-3||1 dave|
|8:30||HITS AND BALLS||0-4||ICY HOT||4-0||3 karla|
|SUN, APR 2||7:15||JOKING HAZARD||4-0||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||0-4||1 dave|
|7:15||BUMPIN UGLIES||0-4||WILD WEX||4-0||2 karla|
|8:30||SMACK THAT||3-1||NO IDEA||1-3||1 dave|
|8:30||GIVE US A MINUTE||4-0||DIG DUG||0-4||2 karla|
|9:45||ICY HOT||4-0||UP IN THE AIR||0-4||1 dave|
|BYE||HITS AND BALLS|
|SUN, APR 9||7:15||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||0-4||GIVE US A MINUTE||4-0||3 karla|
|7:15||JOKING HAZARD||3-1||UP IN THE AIR||1-3||1 dave|
|8:30||NO IDEA||1-3||DIG DUG||3-1||1 dave|
|8:30||HITS AND BALLS||4-0||BUMPIN UGLIES||0-4||3 karla|
|9:45||ICY HOT||4-0||WILD WEX||0-4||1 dave|
|SUN, APR 16||NO||VBALL|
|SUN, APR 23||7:15||JOKING HAZARD||4-0||BUMPIN UGLIES||forfeit||1 dave|
|8:30||ICY HOT||4-0||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||0-4||1 dave|
|8:30||HITS AND BALLS||4-0||WILD WEX||0-4||3 karla|
|9:45||NO IDEA||2-2||UP IN THE AIR||2-2||3 karla|
|9:45||SMACK THAT||4-0||DIG DUG||0-4||1 dave|
|BYE||GIVE US A MINUTE|
|SUN, APR 30||7:15||HITS AND BALLS||4-0||UP IN THE AIR||0-4||1 dave|
|7:15||NO IDEA||3-1||ICY HOT||1-3||3 karla|
|8:30||WILD WEX||2-2||DIG DUG||2-2||1 dave|
|8:30||SMACK THAT||1-3||JOKING HAZARDS||3-1||3 karla|
|9:45||GIVE US A MINUTE||4-0||BUMPIN UGLIES||0-4||1 dave|
|BYE||PRACTICE SAFE SETS|
|SUN, MAY 7||7:15||SMACK THAT (DOUBLE)||4-0||PRACTICE SAFE SETS||0-4|
|7:15||ICY HOT||4-0||BUMPIN UGLIES (DOUBLE)||0-4|
|8:30||SMACK THAT||4-0||BUMPIN UGLIES||0-4|
|8:30||NO IDEA||3-1||WILD WEX||1-3|
|9:45||GIVE US A MINUTE||3-1||JOKING HAZARD||1-3|
|9:45||HITS AND BALLS||3-1||DIG DUG||1-3|
|BYE||UP IN THE AIR|
|SUN, MAY 14||NO GAMES||MOTHER’S DAY|
|SUN, MAY 21||7:15||JOKING HAZARD 4||25,25||NO IDEA 5||10,15|
|7:15||SMACK THAT 3||25,25||HITS AND BALLS 6||18,22|
|8:00||ICY HOT 1||25,25||WILD WEX 8||15,20|
|8:00||GIVE US A MINUTE 2||25,25||DIG DUG 7||15,20|
|9:00||1 ICY HOT||25,25||4 JOKING HAZARD||21,20|
|9:00||2 GIVE US A MINUTE||25,23,14||3 SMACK THAT||22,25,25|
|3 SMACK THAT 25,25,21|
1 HITS AND BALLS – confirmed
|32||16||16||6 (3-1 VS DIG DUG)|
2 DIG DUG
|32||16||16||7 (1-3 VS HITS AND BALLS)|
3 GIVE US A MINUTE
4 NO IDEA
5 WILD WEX
6 SMACK THAT
7 JOKING HAZARD
8 UP IN THE AIR
9 ICY HOT
10 BUMPIN UGLIES – NEW
11 PRACTICE SAFE SETS – NEW