NEXT SESSION WILL START IN THE FALL
- Who: 4 – 14 year old girls and boys
- What: For our 5 & under group the primary focus of each 60-minute session is to emphasize the importance of teamwork, sharing, exercise and fun! The K-1st grade group will learn the basic skills of basketball in a non-competitive atmosphere. For all older participants the clinic will teach and enhance the basic skills of basketball through a series of stations focused on their skill development.
Required Equipment: Sneakers and youth waiver
- Cost: $165.00 for 8 weeks
- Tuesdays 60-minute time slot
- Rookies: 4-6 year olds & Minors: 1 & 2nd Grade @ 6-7 pm
- Majors: 3rd & 4th Grade, Juniors: 5th & 6th Grade & Seniors: 7th & 8th Grade @ 7-8 pm
Deadlines for Youth Basketball Clinic registration are one week, reservations are first come first serve. *Classes must have a minimum of ten (10) participants in order to be held* All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver must be completed prior to first class.
PLEASE CONTACT COACH K FOR MORE INFO AT KADEEM@INTSPORTS.COM
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Complete the Registration Form below (one child per form)
Complete registration process by clicking on the PayPal link below. Registration must be paid for at the time of enrollment.