- Our sports and enrichment camps are not open to public
- Must attend our summer day camp (minimum of 15 days)
Sports Camps (FREE)
- Basketball – Campers will learn the basics of dribbling, passing, shooting, defense, and footwork, and to challenge the use of both the dominant and non-dominant hands. No equipment is required.
- Soccer – Campers will learn the basics of passing, dribbling, shooting and defense. Instructors also challenge campers to use both the dominant and non-dominant feet, emphasizing the importance of proper footwork and ball control, field awareness, and adequate spacing among players. Shin guards are required.
- Field Hockey – Campers will participate in basic skills and drills, games and fun activities. Field Hockey camp teaches campers new moves and techniques that will make each camper a more complete player. Equipment Required: Field Hockey Stick, Mouth Guard & Shin Guards.
- Flag Football – Campers will participate in basic skills and drills, games and fun activities. Flag Football camp teaches campers plays and standardized flag football rules. No equipment is required.
- Mad Science – Nasa! Mad Science has teamed up with NASA in a quest for exploration! We’ll take a voyage of discovery into the atmosphere and beyond as we explore planets, moons, and other space phenomena in our solar system. Campers will investigate the mechanics of unique flying machines, such as balloon-copters, boomerangs, and mini hovercrafts. Children will learn how early “pilots” navigated throughout space as they create their own sextant and sundial. Kids will get a firsthand experience of the challenges of living in space as they try assemble a satellite while training to be an astronaut. Kids will love to build their own Mad Science rocket, and participate in a real “NASA” style rocket launch. Campers will have lots of projects to make and many cool NASA take homes, including a gravity assisted launcher, a Shuttle Copter, and more! Mad Science is the ONLY organization licensed by NASA to use these activities for Summer Camps. This Camp is Out of this World!
- Arts & Craft – Paint & Take Home Pottery, Mosaics, Canvas Art and Jewelry Making are all part of this fun course.
- Dance & Fitness – Artists in Motion offers the finest training from knowledgeable and creative instructors to build strength, understanding and stylistic expression. They strive to educate our students in a comfortable and positive environment, while emphasizing self-confidence in a structured atmosphere. This upbeat and fun camp will cover hip-hop to Zumba instruction.
- Lego – Using specialized LEGO® Technic pieces such as gears, axles, and electric motors, campers work in pairs to construct a variety of Bricks 4 Kidz models, as well as build creations of their own during our free-play periods. Our camps keep the pace fast and the action going with LEGO® Bricks, games and more to ensure kids will have plenty of LEGO® fun!
- Cooking – Class will include chef hat, apron, cookbook of recipes made together in camp and meals to take home. This is an interactive cooking course where campers become the chef! Chefs will transform processed and pre-packaged kid favorites into healthier homemade versions such as mac and cheese, pancakes, snack bars and more!
** There is an additional cost for Enrichment Camps. Prices vary for the different Enrichment Camps. Please see the Camp Packet for details. **