- Our sports and enrichment camps are not open to public
- Must attend our summer day camp (minimum of 15 days)
Sports Camps (FREE)
- Basketball – Campers will learn the basics of dribbling, passing, shooting, defense, and footwork, and to challenge the use of both the dominant and non-dominant hands. No equipment is required.
- Soccer – Campers will learn the basics of passing, dribbling, shooting and defense. Instructors also challenge campers to use both the dominant and non-dominant feet, emphasizing the importance of proper footwork and ball control, field awareness, and adequate spacing among players. Shin guards are required.
- Field Hockey – Campers will participate in basic skills and drills, games and fun activities. Field Hockey camp teaches campers new moves and techniques that will make each camper a more complete player. Equipment Required: Field Hockey Stick, Mouth Guard & Shin Guards.
- Flag Football – Campers will participate in basic skills and drills, games and fun activities. Flag Football camp teaches campers plays and standardized flag football rules. No equipment is required.
- Mad Science – Campers will have fun building their own catapults to take home and will design simple machines using pulleys, wedges, screws and levers. After the simple machines, we move on to fun with the Mad Science robots!
- Arts & Craft – Paint & Take Home Pottery, Mosaics, Canvas Art and Jewelry Making are all part of this fun course.
- Improv 4 Kids – This camp also includes Stand-Up and Sketch comedy to get campers excited about communication, team work and leadership skill sets. This camp aims to strengthen public speaking, focus, eye contact, listening skills in our campers.
- Lego – Campers work in pairs to construct a variety of Bricks 4 Kidz models, as well as build creations of their own during our free-play periods.
- Cooking – This is an interactive cooking course where campers become the chef!
** There is an additional cost for Enrichment Camps. Prices vary for the different Enrichment Camps. Please see the Camp Packet for details. **