HALL OF FAME
CONGRATS TO AWE SHOOT WINTER II 2019 CHAMPS!
MISSION UNBLOCKABLE WINTER I 18/19 CHAMPS!
MISSION UNBLOCKABLE FALL 2018 CHAMPS!
SHORE BUMS FALL 2017 CHAMPS!
MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE SHORT SPRING 2017 CHAMPS!
DIG IT WINTER II 2017 CHAMPS
SHORE BUMS WINTER I 2016/17 CHAMPS
NO DEBBIE NO FALL 2016 CHAMPS
Captains: please read the rules below and communicate them to your teammates. Everyone is responsible for knowing these rules. You are required to call your own nets (ALL NET CONTACT IS ILLEGAL) and touches if it is not spotted by the ref – sportsmanship is a must!
1. $300 team fee must be paid in full on the first night of play or credit card information will be kept on file on your team roster sheet. All money must be in by the 3rd week of play.
2. $15 cash ref fee goes directly to the ref BEFORE the start of each match, $120 total ref fees during the season. ISC will cover ref fees for the playoffs.
3 If you can’t field a legal team contact Joy Shannon 856-404-1913 at least 24 hrs prior to match date so that I can contact my ref and the other team. If possible a make up game could be scheduled. THERE IS A $30 CASH PENALTY FOR A FORFEIT WHICH IS DUE AT YOUR NEXT MATCH. This covers the ref fees for your team and the team that you were suppose to play against that evening.
4. 75 min time slot per match. First 75 min time slot begins at 7:15 2nd match slot begins at 8:30 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long)3rd slot begins at 9:45 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long). WARM UP IS PART OF YOUR 75 MINUTES.
5. Rally scoring 4 sets. 1st set starts at 4-4 win by 2 cap 27, 2nd and 3rd sets start at either 0-0 or 4-4 to the refs discretion based on time remaining, 4th set 20 min or more left to 25 starting at 0-0 win by 2 cap 27, 15 min or less to 15 starting 0-0 win by 2 cap 17.
6. No libero. Subs are 1 for 1.
7. A legal team has a minimum of 4 players (1 must be a female). 4 players no ghost the server is the only back row player. 5 or more players 2 must be female or replace the missing female with a ghost. A Ghost indicates that the team will rotate to serve and sideout/point to the other team for the female player that is missing when it is that players term of service. This indicates that one or more rotations may have less than 3 players in the front row. If both teams are missing a female there will be no ghost point awarded however the ghost will continue to rotate around the court.
8. No subbing for other teams in the Coed BB league. Any team found using an illegal sub will forfeit all sets in which the illegal sub plays.
9. Players may not touch the side line of other courts or go behind other courts before or after contacting the ball.
10. The top eight(8)teams will qualify for the play-offs. The play-offs require any participant to have played in a minimum of 3 matches during the regular season. In the event of an injury and no qualified sub the refs, team captain and I will arrive at a fair resolution (a player of equal or lesser ability) to any roster change. This must be approved prior to match time.
|Date||Time||Home Team||Score||Away Team||Score||Court/Ref|
|THURS, SEPT 12|
|9:45||EXCESSIVE BEANS 8/22*|
|BYE||DISORGANIZED CHAOS* 8/12/19|
|THURS, SEPT 19|
|THURS, SEPT 26|
|THURS, OCT 3|
|THURS, OCT 10|
|THURS, OCT 17|
|BYE||ATTACK PACK 8/22*|
|THURS, OCT 24|
|THURS, OCT 31|
|THURS, NOV 7|
|BYE||ATTACK PACK 8/22*|
|THURS, NOV 14|
|A PLAYOFFS THURS, NOV 21|
|THURS, NOV 28||HAPPY||THANKSGIVING|
|BB PLAYOFFS THURS, DEC 5|
|WINTER I BEGINS THURS, DEC 12|
|1 ATTACK PACK – confirmed|
|2 AWE SHOOT – confirmed|
|3 AUTOTECH – confirmed|
|4 JERZ FIST BUMP – confirmed|
|5 EAST COAST MAFIA – confirmed|
|6 EXCESSIVE BEANS-?|
|7 HAMMILL TIME – confirmed|
|8 ICY HOT – confirmed|
|9 MISSION UNBLOCKABLE – confirmed|
|10 SCOOPS TROOP – confirmed|
|11 POINT BREAK – confirmed|
|12 THROWN TOGETHER – confirmed|
|13 DISORGANIZED CHAOS – confirmed|