A BB level team has 2 or less A players stepping on the court in a set. NO subbing for other teams in the BB league. IN ORDER TO PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS YOU MUST PLAY IN 3 MATCHES WITH YOUR TEAM.
Captains: please read the rules below and communicate them to your teammates. Everyone is responsible for knowing these rules. You are required to call your own nets (ALL NET CONTACT IS ILLEGAL) and touches if it is not spotted by the ref – sportsmanship is a must!
1. $300 team fee must be paid in full on the first night of play or credit card information will be kept on file on your team roster sheet. All money must be in by the 3rd week of play.
2. $15 cash ref fee goes directly to the ref BEFORE the start of each match, $120 total ref fees during the season. ISC will cover ref fees for the playoffs.
3 If you can’t field a legal team (MINIMUM 4 PLAYERS) contact Joy Shannon 856-404-1913 at least 24 hrs prior to match date so that I can contact my ref and the other team. If possible a make up game could be scheduled. A forfeit results in a $30 CASH PENALTY DUE AT YOUR NEXT MATCH. This covers the ref fees for your team and the team that you were suppose to play against that evening.
4. 75 min time slot per match. First 75 min time slot begins at 7:15 2nd match slot begins at 8:30 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long)3rd slot begins at 9:45 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long). WARM UP IS PART OF YOUR 75 MINUTES.
5. Rally scoring 4 sets. 1st, 2nd and 3rd sets starting at 4 to 25 win by 2 cap 27, 4th set if there are 20 minutes or more left in the time frame starting at 0 to 25 win by 2 cap 27, less than 15 min starting at 10 win by 2 cap 27.
6. You can use a libero. You must inform the ref that you have one before the start of the set.
7. A legal team has a minimum of 4 players.
8. No subbing for other teams in the Mens 6s BB league. A BB level team has 2 or less A players stepping on the court in a set. Any team found using an illegal sub will forfeit all sets in which the illegal sub plays.
9. Players may not touch the side line of other courts or go behind other courts before or after contacting the ball.
10. The top eight(8)teams will qualify for the play-offs. The play-offs require any participant to have played in a minimum of 3 matches during the regular season. In the event of an injury and no qualified sub the refs, team captain and I will arrive at a fair resolution (a player of equal or lesser ability) to any roster change. This must be approved prior to match time.
HALL OF FAME
CONGRATS TO THE RENEGADES MENS BB SHORT SPRING 2018 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO WINTER II 17/18 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO WINTER I 17 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO MIKE AND IKES MENS BB SHORT SPRING 2017 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO TRUST THE PROCESS MENS A AND SUBZ-HEROS MENS BB WINTER II 2017 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO TRUST THE PROCESS MENS A, TOO NICE MENS BB GOLD AND TOO OLD FOR GOLD MENS BB SILVER WINTER I 2016/17 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO MOD SQUAD MENS BB GOLD AND AC BOYS MENS BB SILVER FALL 2016 CHAMPS!
SCHEDULE COMPLETED: 10/1/18 at 8:30PM
STANDINGS UPDATED: 10/11/18 at 7:45pm
|Date||Time||Home Team||Score||Away Team||Score||Court/Ref|
|WED, SEPT 12||8:30||PREMATURE ROTATION||3-1||FBI||1-3||1 STEVE|
|8:30||KABOOM||3-1||MUFFIN TOPS||1-3||3 SCOTT|
|9:45||BEACH BUMS||2-2||THE RENEGADES||2-2||1 STEVE|
|9:45||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE||0-4||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||4-0||3 SCOTT|
|BYE||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES*|
|WED, SEPT 19||8:30||THE RENEGADES||3-1||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||1-3|
|8:30||KABOOM*||4-0||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE||0-4|
|9:45||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES||1-3||PREMATURE ROTATION*||3-1|
|WED, SEPT 26||8:30||CANDELA (DOUBLE)||2-2||KABOOM||2-2||3 SCOTT|
|8:30||BEACH BUMS||0-4||PREMATURE ROTATION||4-0||1 STEVE|
|8:30||MUFFIN TOPS||4-0||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE||0-4||2 KARLA|
|9:45||CANDELA (DOUBLE)||2-2||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||2-2||3 SCOTT|
|9:45||FBI||3-1||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES||1-3||1 STEVE|
|WED, OCT 3||8:30||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||3-1||FBI||1-3||2 KARLA|
|8:30||THE RENEGADES||3-1||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES (DOUBLE)||1-3||3 SCOTT|
|8:30||CANDELA (DOUBLE)||4-0||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE||0-4||1 STEVE|
|9:45||CANDELA (DOUBLE)||4-0||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES (DOUBLE)||0-4||1 STEVE|
|9:45||KABOOM||1-3||PREMATURE ROTATION||3-1||2 KARLA|
|9:45||MUFFIN TOPS||1-3||BEACH BUMS||3-1||3 SCOTT|
|WED, OCT 10||8:30||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES||2-2||BEACH BUMS||2-2||2 BRIAN|
|8:30||PREMATURE ROTATION (DOUBLE)||3-1||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE (DOUBLE)||1-3||3 SCOTT|
|8:30||KABOOM||2-2||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||2-2||1 KARLA|
|9:45||FBI||4-0||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE (DOUBLE)||0-4||1 KARLA|
|9:45||PREMATURE ROTATION (DOUBLE)||4-0||CANDELA||0-4||3 SCOTT|
|9:45||MUFFIN TOPS||0-4||THE RENEGADES||4-0||2 MIKE|
|WED, OCT 17||8:30||KABOOM||3-1||BEACH BUMS||1-3||2 rich|
|8:30||MUFFIN TOPS||2-2||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||2-2||1 steve|
|8:30||THE RENEGADES (DOUBLE)||3-1||CANDELA||1-3||3 karla|
|9:45||THE RENEGADES (DOUBLE)||2-2||FBI||2-2||3 karla|
|9:45||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES||4-0||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE||0-4||1 steve|
|WED, OCT 24||8:30||THE RENEGADES||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE|
|8:30||PREMATURE ROTATION||MUFFIN TOPS|
|8:30||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES||KABOOM|
|9:45||BEACH BUMS||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTION|
|WED, OCT 31||8:30||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS|
|9:45||PREMATURE ROTATION||THE RENEGADES|
|BYE||DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE*|
|WED, NOV 7||8:30||PREMATURE ROTATION||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS|
|8:30||GLUTEN FREE SINGLES||MUFFIN TOPS (DOUBLE)|
|9:45||KABOOM (DOUBLE)||THE RENEGADES|
|9:45||CANDELA||MUFFIN TOPS (DOUBLE)|
|9:45||BEACH BUMS||THE DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE|
|WED, NOV 14|
|WED, NOV 21||NO MATCHES|
|WED, NOV 28|
|WED, DEC 5||WINTER I BEGINS|
|1 GLUTEN FREE SINGLES – confirmed||20||8||12||.40||8|
|2 KABOOM -confirmed||24||15||9||.625||3|
|3 PREMATURE ROTATION confirmed||24||20||4||.833||1|
|4 MUFFIN TOPS – confirmed||20||8||12||.40||8|
|5 BEACH BUMS – confirmed||24||11||13||.458||7|
|6 CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS – confirmed||24||14||10||.583||4|
|7 THE RENEGADES – confirmed||24||17||7||.708||2|
|8 FBI – confirmed||24||12||12||.50||6|
|9 DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE – confirmed||28||1||27||.035||10|
|10 CANDELA – confirmed||24||13||11||.541||5|