A BB level team has 2 or less A players stepping on the court in a set. NO subbing for other teams in the BB league. IN ORDER TO PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS YOU MUST PLAY IN 3 MATCHES WITH YOUR TEAM.
Captains: please read the rules below and communicate them to your teammates. Everyone is responsible for knowing these rules. You are required to call your own nets (ALL NET CONTACT IS ILLEGAL) and touches if it is not spotted by the ref – sportsmanship is a must!
1. $360 team fee must be paid in full on the first night of play or credit card information will be kept on file on your team roster sheet. All money must be in by the 3rd week of play.
2. $15 cash ref fee goes directly to the ref BEFORE the start of each match, $120 total ref fees during the season. ISC will cover ref fees for the playoffs.
3 If you can’t field a legal team (MINIMUM 4 PLAYERS) contact Joy Shannon 856-404-1913 at least 24 hrs prior to match date so that I can contact my ref and the other team. If possible a make up game could be scheduled. A forfeit results in a $30 CASH PENALTY DUE AT YOUR NEXT MATCH. This covers the ref fees for your team and the team that you were suppose to play against that evening.
4. 75 min time slot per match. First 75 min time slot begins at 7:15 2nd match slot begins at 8:30 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long)3rd slot begins at 9:45 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long). WARM UP IS PART OF YOUR 75 MINUTES.
5. Rally scoring 4 sets. 1st, 2nd and 3rd sets starting at 4 to 25 win by 2 cap 27, 4th set if there are 20 minutes or more left in the time frame starting at 0 to 25 win by 2 cap 27, less than 15 min starting at 10 win by 2 cap 27.
6. You can use a libero. You must inform the ref that you have one before the start of the set.
7. A legal team has a minimum of 4 players.
8. No subbing for other teams in the Mens 6s BB league. A BB level team has 2 or less A players stepping on the court in a set. Any team found using an illegal sub will forfeit all sets in which the illegal sub plays.
9. Players may not touch the side line of other courts or go behind other courts before or after contacting the ball.
10. The top eight(8)teams will qualify for the play-offs. The play-offs require any participant to have played in a minimum of 3 matches during the regular season. In the event of an injury and no qualified sub the refs, team captain and I will arrive at a fair resolution (a player of equal or lesser ability) to any roster change. This must be approved prior to match time.
HALL OF FAME
CONGRATS TO PREMATURE ROTATION SHORT SPRING 2019 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO BEACH BUMS WINTER II 2019 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO PREMATURE ROTATION WINTER 1 2018/19 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO PREMATURE ROTATION FALL 2018 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO THE RENEGADES MENS BB SHORT SPRING 2018 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO KABOOM WINTER II 2018 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO PREMATURE ROTATION WINTER I 17/18 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO MIKE AND IKES MENS BB SHORT SPRING 2017 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO TRUST THE PROCESS MENS A AND SUBZ-HEROS MENS BB WINTER II 2017 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO TRUST THE PROCESS MENS A, TOO NICE MENS BB GOLD AND TOO OLD FOR GOLD MENS BB SILVER WINTER I 2016/17 CHAMPS
CONGRATS TO MOD SQUAD MENS BB GOLD AND AC BOYS MENS BB SILVER FALL 2016 CHAMPS!
STANDINGS UPDATED: 10/24/19 @ 630pm
|Date||Time||Home Team||Score||Away Team||Score||Court/Ref|
|WED, SEPT 11||8:30||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS (DOUBLE)||2-2||FBI||2-2||1 STEVE|
|8:30||KABOOM||0-4||BEACH BUMS||4-0||3 SCOTT|
|9:45||PREMATURE ROTATION*9/5||0-4||SJ SENPAI||4-0||3 SCOTT|
|9:45||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||2-2||MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS||2-2||1 STEVE|
|WED, SEPT 18||8:30||HAMMER TIME||3-1||MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS||1-3||1 STEVE|
|8:30||SJ SENPAI||3-1||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||1-3||2 BRIAN|
|8:30||CLOWN FIESTA||3-1||CANDELA||1-3||3 SCOTT|
|9:45||BEACH BUMS||4-0||FBI||0-4||1 STEVE|
|9:45||KABOOM* 9/10||2-2||PREMATURE ROTATION* 8/22||2-2||1 STEVE|
|9:45||JOPSTARTS||4-0||MUFFIN TOPS||0-4||3 SCOTT|
|WED, SEPT 25||8:30||PREMATURE ROTATION||1-3||FBI||3-1||1 steve|
|8:30||MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS||2-2||KABOOM||2-2||2 brian|
|9:45||SJ SENPAI||1-3||BEACH BUMS||3-1||3 scott|
|9:45||HAMMER TIME||3-1||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||1-3||1 steve|
|WED, OCT 2||8:30||PREMATURE ROTATION||4-0||BEACH BUMS||0-4||2 brian|
|8:30||SJ SENPAI||1-3||HAMMER TIME||3-1||1 steve|
|9:45||KABOOM*||3-1||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||1-3||1 steve|
|9:45||MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS||2-2||FBI||2-2||2 brian|
|WED, OCT 9||8:30||PREMATURE ROTATION||2-2||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||2-2||2 mike|
|8:30||BEACH BUMS||4-0||MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS||0-4||1 jack|
|9:45||HAMMER TIME||4-0||FBI||0-4||2 mike|
|9:45||SJ SEN PAI||4-0||KABOOM||0-4||1 ken|
|WED, OCT 16||8:30|
|8:30||SJ SENPAI||4-0||MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS||0-4||2 brian|
|8:30||BEACH BUMS||2-2||HAMMER TIME||2-2||1 steve|
|9:45||PREMATURE ROTATION||1-3||HAMMER TIME||3-1||1 steve|
|BYE||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS|
|WED, OCT 23||8:30|
|8:30||SJ SENPAI||2-2||FBI||2-2||1 steve|
|8:30||KABOOM||1-3||HAMMER TIME||3-1||2 brian|
|9:45||BEACH BUMS||2-2||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||2-2||2 brian|
|9:45||PREMATURE ROTATION*||1-3||MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS||3-1||1 steve|
|WED, OCT 30||8:30|
|8:30||CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS||1-3||FBI||3-1|
|8:30||MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS||0-4||KABOOM||4-0|
|9:45||PREMATURE ROTATION||1-3||SJ SENPAI||3-1|
|9:45||BEACH BUMS||3-1||HAMMER TIME||1-3|
WED, NOV 6
|8:30||4 fbi||25,25||5 kaboom||13,21|
|8:30||3 sj senpai||19,27,25||6 premature rotation||25,26,20|
|9:30||1 beach bums||25,25||8 mergers and acquisitions||19,23|
|9:30||2 hammer time||25,27||7 clubber lang productions||11,26|
WED, NOV 13
|8:30||4 fbi||12,23||1 beach bums||25,25|
|8:30||3 sj senpai||2 hammer time|
|9:30||beach bums||25,25||2 hammer time||23,16|
WED, NOV 20
|1 HAMMER TIME – out||32||22||10||2 (record vs beach & sj 4-4)|
|2 KABOOM – confirmed||32||13||19||5|
|3 PREMATURE ROTATION – confirmed||32||12||20||6 (96pts 2-2 vs clubber)|
|4 MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS – confirmed||32||10||22||8|
|5 BEACH BUMS – confirmed||32||22||10||1 (record vs hammer & sj 6-2)|
|6 CLUBBER LANG PRODUCTIONS – confirmed||32||12||20||7 (87pts 202 vs premature)|
|7 SJ SENPAI – confirmed||32||22||10||3 (record vs hammer and beach 2-6)|
|8 FBI – confirmed||32||15||17||4|
|WINTER I ADDITIONS|
|1 Cinnaminson Gunners – CAPT Connor Nachurski|
|2 Karla Maisto|
|4 Justin Liu|