Head Coach Ryan Nixon, Head Coach of Haddonfield Memorial High School. Coach Nixon has over 10 years of coaching experience!
- Who: 5 – 14 year old girls and boys
- What: This program will focus on a range of soccer skills such as ball control, dribbling, passing, crossing, shooting, heading, tackling, volleying, defending, juggling, receiving, shielding and goalkeeping.
Required Equipment: Shin guards, running sneakers (no cleats), youth waiver and gym clothes
- Cost: $146.00 for 8 weeks
- Wednesdays 60-minute time slot
- Ages 5-8 @ 6-7 pm
- Ages 9-14 @ 7-8 pm
- Winter I 2019: November 13th- January 22nd
- Skip 11/27, 12/25 & 1/1
- Winter II 2020: January 29th- March 18th
Deadlines for Skills and Drills Soccer Clinic registration are one week, reservations are first come first serve. Winter II will fill up fast. Classes must have a minimum of 28 participants in order to be held * All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class. A 4% service fee will apply for all refunds processed by credit card. PLEASE CONTACT 856-428-8588 FOR MORE INFO