Head Coach Ryan Nixon, Head Coach of Haddonfield Memorial High School. Coach Nixon has over 10 years of coaching experience!
- Who: 5 – 14 year old girls and boys
- What: This program will focus on a range of soccer skills such as ball control, dribbling, passing, crossing, shooting, heading, tackling, volleying, defending, juggling, receiving, shielding and goalkeeping. The ratio of coach to participant is 10:1 giving each player individual attention with our highly qualified coaching staff.
Required Equipment: Shin guards, running sneakers (no cleats), youth waiver and gym clothes
- Cost: $145.00 for 8 weeks
- Wednesdays 60-minute time slot
- Ages 5-8 @ 6-7 pm
- Ages 9-14 @ 7-8 pm
- Winter I 2017 starts November
- Beginning: Wednesday, November 14th – January 16th. (skip 11/22 & 12/26)
- Winter II 2018 starts January
- Beginning: Wednesday, January 23rd – March 13th
Deadlines for Skills and Drills Soccer Clinic registration are one week, reservations are first come first serve. Winter II will fill up fast. Classes must have a minimum of 28 participants in order to be held * All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class. A 4% service fee will apply for all refunds processed by credit card. PLEASE CONTACT 856-428-8588 FOR MORE INFO
Click here to print and mail in your payment
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Complete the Registration Form below (one child per form)
Complete registration process by clicking on the PayPal link below. Registration must be paid for at the time of enrollment.