Public Skating Lessons
- Learn to Skate Program
- Who: 3.5 & Older
- What: 45 minute session emphasizes gaining comfort on skates, exercise and fun. After each 45 minute session, the children 10 & under receive a complimentary soft pretzel and juice, and can then play in our FANTASTIC FUN ZONE. (Parental attention required!)
- Required Equipment: Socks
- Cost: $106.00 for 8 weeks
- Day: Saturday
- Time: 11:15 AM – Noon
- Fall 2019: September 21st – November 9th
- Winter I 2019: December 7th – February 1st (skip 12/28)
- Winter II 2020: February 8th – March 28th
- Spring 2020: April 4th – June 6th (skip 4/11 & 5/23)
Enrollments are first come, first served. Classes must have a minimum of ten (10) participants in order to be held. All start dates are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class. Dates subject to change. A 4% service fee will apply for all refunds processed by credit card. PLEASE CONTACT 856-428-8588 FOR MORE INFO
We offer private or public lessons for ANY age! Both classes have professional skate instructors, Ms. Janet or Ms. Kristen, whose primary focus is to gain confidence on skates, exercise and have FUN. PLEASE CONTACT 856-428-8588 for more information and for trainer availability.
WHO: ALL AGES!
30 Minute Lesson
- 2 People = $25 + $8 Per Person Floor Fee
- 3 People = $36 + $8 Per Person Floor Fee
- 3 PERSON MAXIMUM FOR 30 MINUTE LESSON!
60 Minute Lesson
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 People = $50 + $8 Per Person Floor Fee
- 4 PERSON MAXIMUM FOR 60 MINUTE LESSON!