- Grade: PK – 1st
- Dates: 7/25 & 8/29
- Grade: 2nd – 4th
- Dates: 7/26 & **8/30
- Grade: 5th – 8th
- Dates: 7/27 & 8/28
- Departure from ISC: 9:15 AM
- Arrival at ISC: 1 PM
*Lunch: Each camper will receive 1 slice of pizza, chips and a juice. Campers may purchase food from the snack bar or bring a packed lunch with a drink (no glass bottles). Water will be available to the campers throughout the trip.
- Camp shirt must be worn on all field trips
- After lunch all campers will be able to purchase snacks from the concession stand
- CAMPERS MUST BRING SOCKS TO THE BOWLING TRIP
- Campers will not have an opportunity to play in the arcade on this trip besides 8/30
- Campers should keep their spending money in their camp bag. PK/K counselors will hold their money and assist them during snack purchases.