International Sports, Skating & Fun Centre of Cherry Hill and Mt. Laurel are currently seeking a skilled and well qualified Weekend Supervisor with proven management experience in the Customer Service and Entertainment Industry focusing all aspects of operations and delegation of authority.
The ideal applicant must have excellent guest service skills with experience directing a large staff, solving issues, guest relations, cooperation and integration with the General Manager. Applicant must be self-motivated, a self-starter and prepared to produce results.
Weekend employment is a requirement for this opportunity
- Manage the daily operations of the entire facility which includes scheduled employees, opening and closing procedures, employee retention, and coordination of all activities
- Oversee general maintenance of facility and equipment during open sessions
- Attends bi-weekly operating meetings with all managers
- Supervises staff and assigns duties during open sessions
- Trains and instructs staff on the proper processes, procedures
- Maintain all files, reports, communications, accidents, employee warnings, and any other general daily reports.
- Oversight for all cleanliness of entire facility including restrooms, front office/reception area, and storage rooms.
Adhere to NJ Department of Community Affairs Carnival Ride Safety and Camden County Board of Health.
1. Ability to motivate and supervise a strong team of employees
2. Ability to accomplish objectives through others (leadership)
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks
5. Excellent verbal communication skills
6. Attention to detail
7. Available nights, weekends and holidays at Cherry Hill and Mt. Laurel locations
Please send a resume and cover letter to Donna@intsports.com. After the resume is emailed we will contact you for an interview.