SUNDAY NIGHTS AT CHERRY HILL ISC
Captains: please read the rules below and communicate them to your teammates. Everyone is responsible for knowing these rules. You are required to call your own nets (ALL NET CONTACT IS ILLEGAL) and touches if it is not spotted by the ref – sportsmanship is a must!
1. $300 team fee must be paid in full on the first night of play or credit card information will be kept on file on your team roster sheet (PLEASE BE SURE TO ADD THE CVV #). All money must be in by the 3rd week of play OR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED.
2. $15 cash ref fee goes directly to the ref BEFORE the start of each match, $120 total ref fees during the season. ISC will cover ref fees for the playoffs.
3 If you can’t field a legal team contact Joy Shannon 856-404-1913 at least 24 hrs prior to match date so that I can contact my ref and the other team. If possible a make up game could be scheduled. Make ups will not be scheduled for no shows (no notice or insufficient notice). Forfeiting results in a $30 CASH PENALTY DUE AT YOUR NEXT MATCH. This covers the ref fees for your team and the team that you were suppose to play against that evening.
4. 75 min time slot per match. First 75 min time slot begins at 7:15 2nd match slot begins at 8:30 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long)3rd slot begins at 9:45 or when the previous match is over (if it runs long). WARM UP IS PART OF YOUR 75 MINUTES.
5. Rally scoring 4 sets. 1st, 2nd and 3rd sets starting at 4 to 25 win by 2 cap 27, 4th set if there are 20 minutes or more left in the time frame starting at 0 to 25 win by 2 cap 27, less than 15 min starting at 10 win by 2 cap 27.
6. No libero. Subs are 1 for 1.
7. A legal team has a minimum of 4 players (1 must be a female). 4 players no ghost the server is the only back row player. 5 or more players 2 must be female or replace the missing female with a ghost. A Ghost indicates that the team will rotate to serve and sideout/point to the other team for the female player that is missing when it is that players term of service. This indicates that one or more rotations may have less than 3 players in the front row. If both teams are missing a female there will be no ghost point awarded however the ghost will continue to rotate around the court.
8. No subbing for other teams in your league . Any team found using an illegal sub will forfeit all sets in which the illegal sub plays.
9. Players may not touch the side line of other courts or go behind other courts before or after contacting the ball.
10. The top eight(8)teams will qualify for the play-offs. The play-offs require any participant to have played in a minimum of 3 MATCHES DURING THE REGULAR SEASON. In the event of an injury and no qualified sub the refs, team captain and I will arrive at a fair resolution (a player of equal or lesser ability) to any roster change. This must be approved prior to match time.
|SUN, NOV 17||7:15 (B)||WILDWEX||SUPER SMASH BITTIES|
|7:15 (B)||NO IDEA||SLOPPY SETS|
|7:15 (B)||SPECIFIC ISLANDERS||CHICKEN DINNER|
|8:30 (B)||SMACK THAT*||JERZ FIST BUMP*|
|8:30 (BB)||DIG DUG||BOOM SAUCE|
|8:30 (BB)||PREGAME HAND SHAKES||ACE HOLES|
|9:45 (BB)||PLEASE DINK RESPONSIBLY||POLITICALLY CORRECT VOLLEYBALL TEAM|
|BYE||THE EMPIRE SPIKES BACK*|
|SUN, NOV 24||7:15|
|BYE||SUPER SMASH BITTIES*|
|SUN, DEC 1||THANKS||GIVING WEEKEND|
|SUN, DEC 8|
|SUN, DEC 15|
|SUN, DEC 22|
|BYE||PLEASE DINK RESPONSIBLY*|
|SUN, DEC 29||NO||MATCHES|
|SUN, JAN 5|
|SUN, JAN 12|
|SUN, JAN 19|
|SUN, JAN 26|
|SUN, FEB 2||NO||MATCHES||SUPERBOWL|
|SUN FEB 9||COED||BB PLAYOFFS|
|karla and mike|
|SUN, FEB 16||COED B||PLAYOFFS|
|COED BB TEAMS|
|1 ACE HOLES|
|2 BOOM SAUCE|
|3 PREGAME HAND SHAKES|
|4 THE EMPIRE SPIKES BACK|
|5 POLITICALLY CORRECT VOLLEYBALL TEAM|
|6 PLEASE DINK RESPONSIBLY|
|7 DIG DUG|
|8 TEAM SHOOK – confirmed|
|COED B TEAMS|
|1 CHICKEN DINNER|
|2 SPECIFIC ISLANDERS|
|4 WILD WEX|
|5 SUPER SMASH BITTIES|
|5 JERZ FIST BUMP|
|6 SLOPPY SET|
|7 NO IDEA|
|8 SMACK THAT|
|9 7TH MAN – ?|