- Who: 4 – 12 year old girls and boys
- What: 8 sessions played in 1 hour time slots, once a week. 6v6 Players on the field*. Click HERE for ISC Youth Flag Football League Rules. Times are based on enrollment and will be posted prior to the season.
- *subject to change based on enrollment and skill level.
- Head Coach: Chris Edwards
- Coach Chris, is former high school and college athlete. Presently, Coach Chris is a high school history teacher. Coach Chris is knowledgeable and a skilled coach with over 10 years of coaching experience in the following sports: football, long distance & sprint track, javelin, shot put, and discus field. Coach Chris also has brought along strong coaching team to support his goal of enhancing the skills of our ISC athletes. Throughout the course of the season your young athletes will be instructed by Coach Shawn & Coach Julian. Both of these coaches are former high school and college athletes in multiple sports, and camp counselors within our summer day camp program. Coach Shawn is a middle school math teacher when his not coaching, and Coach Julian is a freelance writer when not dropping information on the football field.
- Contact: CoachChris@intsports.com
Required Equipment: Sneakers (NO CLEATS), gym clothes and a youth waiver.
- Cost: $145.00 for 8 weeks
- Fridays 60-minute time slot
AGE GROUPS & Times:
- Fall 2018:
- Kindergarten- 3rd grade @ 6-7 pm
- 4th-8th Graders @ 7-8 pm
- *Subject to change.
- Winter Session 1 2018/2019
- Winter Session 2 2019:
- PK & Kindergarten @ 6-7 pm
- 1st – 3th Grades @ 6-7 pm
- 4th-8th Grades @ 7-8pm OR 8-9 pm
- Spring 2019
- K-2nd Grades @ 6-7 PM
- 3rd- 6th Grades @ 7-8 PM
- Fall 2018 starts September
- 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/1, 11/9
- Winter I 2018 starts November
- 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 1/4, 1/11, 1/18, 1/25 (skip 12/28)
- Winter II 2018 starts February
- 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29 (skip 2/22)
- Spring 2019 starts April
- 4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/31, 6/7 (skip 4/26, 5/24)
Deadlines for registration are one week and/or registrations are first come first serve. Winter II will fill up fast. League must have a minimum of 4 teams in order to be held. * All start dates, times and age groups are tentative. We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration. Youth waiver required to be completed prior to first class. A 4% service fee will apply for all refunds processed by credit card. PLEASE CONTACT CHRIS FOR MORE INFO AT CoachChris@INTSPORTS.COM
Click here to print and mail in your payment
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Complete the Registration Form below (one child per form)
Complete registration process by clicking on the PayPal link below. Registration must be paid for at the time of enrollment. We do not reserve places in the class without payment.
At this time the Winter 2 session is closed for 1st-8th Grades. Please call ISC to be placed on our wait list.